You are here
Hoa Lu - Tam Coc 1 day trip: USD45/person
HOA LU AND TAM COC 1 DAY TRIP
07:00 - 08:30 Meet your tour guide at suggested places around Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Depart for Ninh Binh province (90 km south of Hanoi). Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
- Arrive at Hoa Lu, which was once depicted the ancient capital of Viet Nam, settling up in the 10th century.
- Visit temples of two dynasties of Dinh and Le with a very unique architectures in the old time.
- Learn about ancient culture through an excavation of vestiges of Royal Palaces ground dated 10th century.
- Ride a bike ( about 1 hours) or by bus to Tam Coc.
12:30 Arrive Tam Coc. Relax and enjoy buffet lunch in a nice restaurant nearby.
- Board the sampan boats in Tam Coc going along river among the villages, mountains and rice fields. Passing through 3 caves "Hang Ca - First cave, Hang Hai - Second cave, Hang Ba - Third cave" to get a wonderful feeling. Boat returns to the dock for bus drive back to Hanoi.
Inclusive: Transportation with air conditioner, English speaking guide, lunch, entrance fees, biking.
Exclusive: Drinks, insurance, visas, personal expenses, tips & gratuities.
What to bring: Appropriate clothing for the season; A hat and sunscreen; Comfortable clothing and footwear for walking; Sense of fun and adventure.